Gosh I would love to jump on a plane and go anywhere…but that ain’t gonna happen anytime soon unless I win lotto… (fat chance)…lol.
I have been awarded this wonderful Versatile Blogger Award by a lovely new blogger friend “clickerbug“. Yep that’s her name alright and such a cute name to, her blog “As Seen Through a Different Glass”, I know I am going to enjoy, and keeping intouch with her. You should read the latest post, “How I spent the last Hour – I swear I’m going insane” … hilarous. Thankyou so much clickerbug, its so lovely to have you here. (Which reminds me I must put your name on my blogroll)
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Okay: Now 7 things about myself….mmm
1. I love to travel reguarly, having just come back from Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. (I don’t need much of an excuse to take flight)
2. I am on the whole a very patient person, many people tell me I am. Hence one part of my blog name.
3. I am also a dreamer, oh yes, very much so…. hence the other part of my blog name.
4. When I first visited Austria I fell in love with the people and culture and when I came back home, joined the Austrian folk dancing, which my husband and I still do.
5. Did an eight week writers course on Children’s Picture Books which is held online via emails by Emma Walton Hamilton, last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, learnt so much.
6. Belong to the Children’s Book Hub Forum again run by Emma Walton Hamilton.
7. Work full time, therefore writing is squeezed in whereever and whenever I can, trying to alot at least a couple of hours a day (although with all the new bloggers to interact with I may be up all night to)…lol. But I do enjoy the contact very much as it dosen’t make me feel so alone and isolated down here. (I am such a visual person, and a “hi” on the screen is all it takes).
Now the 15 new bloggers that I have come into contact lately…. wow!… so many to choose from…..
1. Francine at “Romancing the Blog” http://tgunwriter.blogspot.com/
2. Coleen at http://coleenpatrick.com/
3. Julie from http://juliemusil.blogspot.com/
4.Jennifer at http://jennifer-burke.blogspot.com/
5. Sharon at Random Thoughts http://skmayhew.blogspot.com/
6.Catherine Johnson at http://catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com/
7. Denyse at http://djkirkby.co.uk/
8. Racquel at http://nitewriter6.blogspot.com/
9.Susanna from http://susannahill.blogspot.com/
10. Susie at http://susiemedwell.blogspot.com/
11Deana at http://www.deanabarnhart.blogspot.com/
12. Sonia at http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/
13. Amanda at http://amandastwistedtruths.blogspot.com/
14. Rosalind at http://rosalindadam.blogspot.com/
15. Elaine at http://notexactlyblogging.blogspot.com/