A big Thankyou goes to Debbie LaCroix A lovely Mum of 2 who awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Just click on her name to visit her blog.
“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!”
The requirements are add the award to your blog. thank the giver with a link back to them. List 5 bloggers and let them know they have been given an award by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hope that your followers will spread the love to the blogs you’ve spotlighted.
I also have to share 5 facts about me….mmm …
1. If you didn’t know before you will now and in a post coming soon…I am a lover of potatoes, you name I’ll eat them cooked anyway, especially mashed.
2. I once dressed as Snow White for a whole day at work.
3. I can make the best Pavlova’s …. my grandmothers recipe.
4. And for those who don’t know, I also bake and decorate wedding cakes, beside my normal job.
5. Love travelling, stayed in an orangutan reserve, ridden an elephant, held a snake, and eaten frog.
Now the bloggers I have chosen to receive the award, mainly because they seem new and interesting, I hope you will head over and check them out,…….
Loni at http://loniedwards.com/
Natalie at http://wadingthroughwords.wordpress.com/
Margaret at http://pentoprint.blogspot.co.nz/
Catherine at http://catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com/
Stacy at http://stacysjensen.blogspot.co.nz/